A ground-breaking pilot study conducted by Hamazaki Wong and Vivintel – powered by RIWI – revealed that a projected 69 million adults in Mainland China and Hong Kong are considering Canada as a top destination to start a new life. And while only a fraction will eventually make their way to Canada, it’s more important than ever for brands and marketers to realize how vital immigration to Canada is to our future success and prosperity, and to adjust to the ever evolving, ever diversifying face of our nation.
Providing an unprecedented view of potential new Canadians – from their current home in Mainland China and Hong Kong – this detailed report is a sneak peek into what the future could hold, and how businesses could look to adapt to, plan for, and attract this vital community in new and more relevant ways.
Leveraging data from the pilot study and more, the report provides insights on potential new Chinese-Canadian consumers, highlighting:
• The current need for migration to Canada
• Demographic profiles of the current Chinese consumer in Canada
• Demographic profiles of those considering migration
• How potential Chinese migrants compare Canada to other top destinations like the US, UK, and Australia
• Primary reasons to migrate to Canada
• Professional reasons to migrate to Canada
• Their education standing and fluency in English
• Key differences between those migrating from Mainland China vs Hong Kong
• Potential marketing and planning strategies to meet the demands of new Chinese Canadians
• Business and social implications of Chinese migration
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.