With 53% of the over 1 million community members arriving within the last 10 years, South Asians are becoming an increasingly vibrant and vital thread in the fabric of Canada. As the community continues to grow, it’s more important than ever for brands, marketers, and companies alike to understand the key factors that make them so unique, and the not-so-subtle differences in language, culture, behaviour and more that highlight the diversity within the community itself.
To help researchers and marketers better understand the South Asian consumer in Canada, this report highlights:
• Demographic profiles
• Language preferences
• Family and home ownership
• Cultural events celebrated and shopped for
• Online and in-store shopping behaviour
• Social media usage
• Audio streaming service usage
• Television watching habits
• News sources
• Key psychographic statements on family, advertising, online shopping and more.
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.