With the country gradually making its way into the post-COVID world, there’s still far too much we don’t know. However, by looking at the impact of the pandemic on Canadian consumer behaviours, habits and opinions throughout, we could get a potential glimpse into the consumers we could become – from online vs in-store shopping preferences, to travel, to media habits, to thoughts around health and wellness, and more.
Framed around 8 psychographic COVID Impact Statements, this free-for-member report provides researchers and marketers key insights into:
• What Canadians are looking forward to doing again
• Travel post-COVID
• Concern about in-store shopping
• Consumers that shop for groceries online
• Consumers’ economic outlook post-COVID
• Concern about mental health and social distancing
• Trusted sources of information on COVID
• Media habits
• Perspectives of immigrants to Canada, and more
This report is free for Vividata members. Log in to shop at no extra charge.
Who doesn’t love free stuff?
We know we do! That’s why nothing would make us happier than continuing to share free, insightful reports with our members, as much as possible. So, if you happen to get a free report, remember to share it only with those in your organization or with other members. It’ll help keep our member community strong, in-the-know, and in-line for getting even more of what we all love – more great stuff, free.