Ads are everywhere. So it’s no surprise that nearly two-thirds of Canadian adults say they notice at least one ad in an average day. But with so many mediums to advertise in – from traditional offline media to the latest digital placements – knowing which placements will effectively reach the target marketers want, is key to delivering the awareness marketers need.
For researchers, strategists and marketers looking to better understand the media and advertising landscape in Canada, this report features a collection of topline insights on ad awareness and effectiveness including:
• Advertising awareness by online and offline media types
• Featured comparisons in ad awareness between top media channels
• Top combinations of online and offline media where Canadians notice ads most
• Media where Canadians are most likely to pay attention to ads
• Featured comparisons in ad effectiveness between top media channels
• The degree to which Canadians feel they’re represented in ads
• Types of advertising content that gets the most attention
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.