Free for Vividata members! With more and more Canadians turning to video streaming over standard television, services like Netflix are looking to both connect with new consumers and provide a way for brands to tap into their audiences. Airing ads for a cut in subscription fees is one way of going about it. But are Canadians open to having their once ad-free entertainment experiences interrupted with the latest branded messages?
In this latest free-for-member report from Vividata and PHD Media Canada, we share just how open subscribers are to sit through ads for a cut in fees, and if the idea can find its stride in both Canada and Quebec with highlights like:
• Subscribers to top video streaming services in Canada and Quebec by age and income
• Interest in watching ads to pay less for video streaming services
• Interest in subscribing to a service if it features any ads at all
• Opinions on the number of video streaming services subscribed to
• Media consumption habits
• Key insights on how open Canadians and Quebecers are to ad-supported video streaming from industry insiders
This report is free for Vividata members. Log in to shop at no extra charge.
Who doesn’t love free stuff?
We know we do! That’s why nothing would make us happier than continuing to share free, insightful reports with our members, as much as possible. So, if you happen to get a free report, remember to share it only with those in your organization or with other members. It’ll help keep our member community strong, in-the-know, and in-line for getting even more of what we all love – more great stuff, free.
Not a Vividata member?
See the benefits of becoming a member or contact us for more information.