Online shopping has grown significantly over the past few years and provided consumers with a more convenient and easier way to shop. According to our Spring 2020 Survey of the Canadian Consumer, 84% of Canadians aged 14+ (or 25.4 million) have shopped online in the past year, 27% (8 million) shop online in an average week.
To help researchers and marketers better understand the online shopping audience, this report specifically highlights:
• Reach of online shopping among Canadians
• Profile of online shoppers
• Devices Used for Online Shopping
• In-Store Vs. Online Shopping by Category
• Shopping Event Participation
• Average Spend on Online Shopping by Generation
• Shopping Websites/Apps Used in the Past Month
• Psychographic statements
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.