Social media is embedded into our daily lives; from connecting with others, to following trends, to catching up on news. Currently, nearly 3 out of 4 Canadians aged 14+ (or 22.6 million) use social media daily. To help researchers and marketers better understand social media users, this report specifically highlights:
• Reach of social media among Canadians
• Profile of daily social media users
• Time spent on social media by generation
• Specific social networks used by generation
• Where Canadians access the internet or social media
• Actions taken after seeing an ad online
• Online purchase behaviour
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.