From stress and anxiety, to pain, to insomnia and more, cannabis has had a long – albeit underground – history of helping Canadians gain relief from the medical conditions that ail them. Now, with the stigma around cannabis gradually fading, new medicinal strains, forms, and uses are coming to light. It’s great news for the over 2.6 Million Canadians already enjoying the health and wellness benefits of cannabis. But more so, it’s giving the 4 in 5 potential cannabis users looking to treat a medical condition, more options to feel that much better about.
To help researchers and marketers better understand the cannabis Health & Wellness consumer in Canada, this report highlights:
• Demographic profiles of Health & Wellness users
• Consumption by recency and frequency
• Medical conditions treated with cannabis
• Perceived effectiveness of cannabis by condition
• Use changes during the COVID-19 pandemic
• Purchasing habits and behaviour
• Awareness of cannabis brands among users
• Reasons for Health & Wellness usage
• Demographic profiles of potential Health & Wellness users
• Medical conditions potential users are looking to treat
• Sources of information for potential users
• Key psychographic statements on use, perceived benefits, education and more.
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.