Smartphones are now officially entrenched into our daily lives. We use them to stay in touch, to follow what’s happening in our community or the world, we use them for work, for entertainment, or even a distraction. The key that drives it all, however, is a mobile data plan. Most Canadians have one, and nearly 2 in 3 are open to moving to another mobile service provider for a better one. Knowing who’s looking to switch providers, why, and how to reach them, is key to winning over smartphone users before the competition does.
Featuring 4 new telecommunications consumer segments created by Vividata and b3 Intelligence – using data from the SCC | Study of the Canadian Consumer – the new reports shares topline insights including:
• Demographic breakdowns of 4 key mobile/smartphone consumer segments; Gen-Mobile, Casual Users, Smart-Planners, and Digital Savvy
• Current mobile service providers, plan types, and how much they spend on their plans
• Interest and reasons for switching mobile/smartphone providers
• Internet and mobile/smartphone usage, along with media preferences
• Ad awareness and effectiveness for each mobile user segment
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.