Approximately 4.5 million Canadians have consumed edibles at some point. With now over 1.8 million cannabis users choosing edibles as the form they use most often – up from just over 700,000 in 2018 – edibles are continuing to carve out an increasingly greater share of the overall cannabis market in Canada. But as its popularity grows, so does the need to understand just who edibles consumers are in Canada, and what continues to make edibles an attractive choice among the growing number of cannabis forms available.
To help researchers and marketers better understand the cannabis edibles consumer in Canada, this report highlights:
• Demographic profiles of cannabis edibles users
• Consumption by recency and frequency
• Use changes during the COVID-19 pandemic
• Purchasing habits and behaviour
• Pre-packaged product preferences
• Reasons for consuming cannabis edibles
• Demographic profiles of potential edibles users
• Social acceptability of cannabis
• Sources for information potential users turn to
• Key psychographic statements on use, perceived benefits, education and more.
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.