This Digital Consumer Update is available in both English and French and is free for Vividata members.
Log in to download both versions at no extra charge.
From social media to online shopping, get the latest insights on the top websites and apps Canadians are tapping into, all pulled from the latest Winter 2023 SCC/Digital database.
Plus, see what’s new in SSC/Digital Winter 2023, and how this ground-breaking database gives you the most complete view of the lives of Canadian consumers, both online and off.
What's included in the new Digital Consumer Update:
• Visitation to Google, Meta, or Amazon-owned digital properties
• Overall visitation by category (ie. Search, Entertainment, News, Email etc.)
• Top social media platforms visited by both age and gender
• Top video streaming websites and apps visited by both age and gender
• Top audio streaming platforms visited by both age and gender
• Top online shopping properties by age and gender
• Ad awareness by video streaming platform
• Overall online shopping spend by property
Who doesn’t love free stuff?
We know we do! That’s why nothing would make us happier than continuing to share free, insightful reports with our members, as much as possible. So, if you happen to get a free report, remember to share it only with those in your organization or with other members. It’ll help keep our member community strong, in-the-know, and in-line for getting even more of what we all love – more great stuff, free.