This Cross-Media Update is free for Vividata members.
Log in to download an English and French version at no extra charge.
See the latest trends and insights in media – from TV, to Social, Magazines, Newspapers and more – all pulled from our newly-released SCC | Study of the Canadian Consumer. Plus, get important information about the SCC, what’s new for Winter 2023, and more, all available now in our new, free-for-member update.
What's included in the new Cross-Media Update:
• Live and streamed TV habits across Canada
• Change in live and streamed TV habits by generation from 2021 to 2023
• Devices used to stream TV
• Average time spent online and on social media across Canada
• Reasons for using social media by generation
• Change in sentiment around Internet usage from 2021 to 2023
• Magazine readership across Canada
• Top magazine content Canadians consume
• Magazine readership by device
• Newspaper and community newspaper readership across Canada
• Newspaper and community newspaper readership by device
• Conventional and streamed radio/audio habits across Canada
• Change in conventional and streamed radio/audio habits by generation from 2021 to 2023
• Top streaming services for radio/audio
• What's new in the SCC Winter 2023 database
• Details on media quintiles and terciles for Winter 2023
Who doesn’t love free stuff?
We know we do! That’s why nothing would make us happier than continuing to share free, insightful reports with our members, as much as possible. So, if you happen to get a free report, remember to share it only with those in your organization or with other members. It’ll help keep our member community strong, in-the-know, and in-line for getting even more of what we all love – more great stuff, free.