This Cross-Media Update is free for Vividata members.
Log in to download an English and French version at no extra charge.
See the latest trends and insights in media – from TV and Video, Magazines, Newspapers, Social, and more – all updated with the latest data from our newly-released SCC | Study of the Canadian Consumer. Plus, get important information about the SCC, what’s new for Fall 2023, and more, all available now in our free-for-member Cross-Media Update.
What's included in the latest Update:
TV and Video
• Live and streamed TV habits across Canada
• Change in live and streamed TV habits by generation from Spring 2021 to Fall 2023
• NEW | The top streaming platforms in Canada
• NEW | Viewership of top streaming platforms by device
Internet and Social Media
• Average time spent online and on social media across Canada
• Reasons for using social media by generation
• Change in sentiment around Internet usage from Spring 2021 to Fall 2023
• Magazine readership across Canada
• Top magazine content Canadians consume
• Magazine readership by device
• Newspaper readership across Canada
• Digital newspaper readership by device
• Print or Digital readership by week-part and generation
Radio and Audio
• Conventional and streamed radio/audio habits across Canada
• Change in conventional and streamed radio/audio habits by generation from Spring 2021 to Fall 2023
• NEW | Top devices Canadians are using to tune into radio and audio content.
• NEW | Which devices are keeping Canadians listening longest.
• Top streaming services for radio/audio
• NEW | Static and digital OOH ad awareness.
• NEW | Top placements of static and digital OOH ads by generation.
• NEW | OOH ad effectiveness.
• NEW | New opinions on advertising influence, QR codes and more.
• What's new in the SCC Fall 2023 database
• Details on media quintiles and terciles for Fall 2023
Who doesn’t love free stuff?
We know we do! That’s why nothing would make us happier than continuing to share free, insightful reports with our members, as much as possible. So, if you happen to get a free report, remember to share it only with those in your organization or with other members. It’ll help keep our member community strong, in-the-know, and in-line for getting even more of what we all love – more great stuff, free.