With the Chinese Consumer Automotive Report, turn vroom-vroom into cha-ching cha-ching. With a keen interest in automobiles, Chinese buyers punch higher than their weight.
The Chinese Consumer Automotive Report takes an in-depth look at Chinese consumers in Canada and their automotive preferences – and how you can take these insights to further your marketing.
Items that comprise this report include:
• A brief demographic overview of the Chinese consumer
• Top 20 auto brand preferences
• Purchase Intent by Country of origin
• Media behaviours
• Events and shopping opportunities
• Luxury Segment – Prefer to drive a luxury vehicle and Ownership of luxury models
• Automotive Services/Supplies and Products
• Attitudinal statements, and more
• This report covers a wide spectrum of topics to help marketers plan and make informed media buying decisions to reach this valued segment of the Canadian population.
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.