With automotive brands expanding their fuel-efficient line-ups, and governments, brands and other organizations setting charging infrastructure projects in motion right across the country, the electric vehicle market in Canada is getting ready for a giant leap forward. It’s great news for the early adopters already enjoying the benefits of ditching gas and diesel engines, and even more so for the approximately 2 million more Canadians considering an electric car or truck of their own, but have yet to take the wheel.
For researchers, strategists and marketers looking to understand this charged-up consumer market in Canada, the new report highlights:
• Demographic profiles of those interested in acquiring an electric vehicle (EV Intenders)
• Top deciding factors in purchasing an electric vehicle
• Current vehicle ownership by type and brand
• Most recently acquired vehicle by year and engine type
• Amount spent on most recently acquired vehicle
• Research sources used before buying a vehicle
• Media and technology behaviour by consumer segment
• Preferred media used
• Attitudes and opinions on automotive appearance, luxury, technology and more.
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.