It’s hard not to think of Amazon when you think of ecommerce. In this country alone, over 20 Million Canadians 18+ visited Amazon.ca or used the Amazon App in the past month, including online shoppers of almost every walk of life. Being so large and so close to the average Canadian consumer, the Amazon visitor base provides a wealth of information that when looked at through just the right prism, can shed light on the subtle variations in how different Canadians shop online, while also providing much needed insight into the still untapped potential of ecommerce in Canada.
Using Vividata’s new Metrica SCC Fusion database – a state of the art fusion of Vividata’s digital online measurement panel, Metrica, with the industry-trusted Survey of the Canadian Consumer – this report aims to help researchers and marketers better understand the Canadian ecommerce consumer, highlighting:
• The demographic profile of Canadians visiting Amazon.ca or using the Amazon App
• The types of apps and websites different Amazon users browse
• Top ecommerce brands they visit besides Amazon
• Their attitudes towards shopping and social media including psychographic statements
• Types of media different Amazon visitors prefer
• Their attitudes towards advertising and their behaviour associated with it
• Top apps that refer users to Amazon
• When and how Canadians engage with Amazon throughout the day
Are you a current member of Vividata? If not, check out our membership benefits.
If you are a member, for discounted member pricing, please login.